4Site has partnered with Mamachi to provide an Energy Advisory and Technology Solutions to the Education Sector.
Mamachi is an Energy Advisory and Technology Solutions provider to the Education Sector.
Mamachi provides affordable, qualified, pre-investment advice that enables our customers to commence or continue their energy journey.
We determine a Schools existing energy position before establishing an ongoing strategic roadmap. The objective is meaningful energy reduction outcomes built around intelligent design and reliable investment metrics.
Our expertise includes Solar, LED lighting, Lighting Controls, Power Quality Systems, Building Design and Building Envelope Systems, HVAC/Mechanical Assets, Energy Monitoring & Load Management and Energy Storage.
With knowledge across retrofit and building and construction integration, Mamachi drives solutions across existing buildings as well as design and construct measures through Master Planning.
The outcome of our Advisory Service is informed capital investment, favourable financial returns as well as long term, reliable energy reduction assets.
Mamachi Core Services
Average reductions projected
Average reductions projected with Mamachi Energy Advisory Services in Victorian climate zone
We know Schools
Delivered first Projects into Schools in 2010 via National Solar Schools Program.Delivered first Projects into Schools in 2010 via National Solar Schools Program. Delivering solar projects to over 12 State and Catholic Schools in Victoria;
Have spent the last 4+ years specialising in energy reduction to the Education Sector;
In that time:
analysed and recommended energy reduction measures to over 300 Schools nationally;
designed and implemented multi-technology Projects up to $1m in value across single and multi-campus Schools;
delivered between 16% and 54% energy reduction to (mostly) Secondary Schools or Multi-Site Operators, comprising 1,000-1,800 students;
Since launching Mamachi:
- Supported dozens of Schools across Catholic and Independent sectors as well as Tertiary Institutions;
- Facilitated Energy Rate Negotiation, Asset Registry Development, Design, Analysis and Competitive Quoting processes for Solar, Lighting, HVAC/Mechanical and Monitoring systems;
- Provided advice for Retrofit and Master Planning Strategies;
- Consistently identify between 25-40% annual consumption reduction across a number of suitable technologies, with hundreds of thousands in savings over the life of key recommended assets;
- Coordinated competitive quoting processes including RFQ Development, Go-To-Market, Response Analysis and Leadership
(Board/Finance Committee) Presentation.
Technology agnostic – objective is technologies that deliver best energy reduction impact and ROI;
Utilise software platforms and non-intrusive site services to identify and catalogue energy infrastructure, enabling meaningful strategy development to guide energy reduction roadmap;
Full independence – Mamachi Advisory services are not tied to any supplier, no Commercial Agreements
or trailing commission/incentives.
Support Outcomes include Internal Business Case Development, Governance and Competitive Quoting Processes, Project Management, Internal Stakeholder Engagement and Community & Student Education Programs.
Key Services include:
- Energy Overview – Cost and Consumption Insights Roadmap, low-cost starting point
- Lighting & HVAC Asset Registry Development, Analysis Business Case Development, and Competitive Quoting Frameworks
- Capital Works Program Development – mechanical and lighting
- Control Strategies for Split System Air Conditioning
- Solar and Energy Storage Modelling
- Energy Supply and Capacity Analysis
- Master Planning Support – Design and Build Asset Specification and Stakeholder Management;
- Site Data Capture and Asset Registry Services;
- Automation. Optimisation and Machine Learning Frameworks including Analytics and Data Visualisation.
Commence or continue your journey toward energy reduction and sustainability, contact us today!